Fish On has numerous commands that can guide players throughout using the server.
General of Commands
/help: shows the help GUI menu
/spawn: teleports to spawn
/ah: shows the auction house GUI menu
/pv #: shows the storage GUI menu
/msg PlayerName Message: messages indicated player
/r Message: responds to player that last messaged you
/stats: shows stats menu
/stats PlayerName: shows stats menu of other player
/booster: shows the booster GUI menu
/active: lists any ongoing boosters
/credits pay Amount Player: Instantly pays other player with credits
/pay Player Amount: Instantly pays other player with money
/trade Player: Opens Trade GUI menu. Must be in close proximity.
Crew commands(crew in commands can be replaced with 'c')
- /crew: shows crew GUI menu
- /crew chat: Activates crew chat instead of general chat. Must use command again before talking in general chat.
- /crew home: teleports to crew Island
- /crew go: shorthand teleports to crew Island
- /crew sethome: Sets the home for the crew island to your current location
- /crew visit Name: Visits other crew Islands. Must not be at own crew Island when used
- /crew invite Player: Invite player to crew if a member slot is open
- /crew accept: Joins crew if an invite is currently active
- /crew restrict Player: Restricted members cannot interact with the crew Island
- /crew promote Player: Must be crew captain to use. Promotes player to Lieutenant
- /crew ban Player: Bans player from crew
- /crew captain Player: Must be crew captain to use. Promotes player to captain and demotes current captain.
- /crew create Name: Create crew with a name of five letters or less. It costs $15k to create a crew. Crew names cannot be changed after creation.
- /crew disband: Must be crew captain to use. Fully disbands current crew. Crew must only have one member left. Island is gone after disbandment.
- /crew demote: Must be crew captain to use. Demotes Lieutenant to member.
- /crew Lock: Must be crew captain to use. Locks crew island from visitors
Ranked Commands (All ranks get previous ranks commands)
- Angler Commands
- /workbench: shows the crafting GUI menu
- Sailor Commands
- /blacksmith: shows the crafting GUI menu
- /identifier: shows the identifier GUI menu
- /scrapper: shows the scrapper GUI menu
- /forge: shows the forger GUI menu
- Mariner Commands
- /tpa PlayerName: requests a teleport to another player
- /sell: shows the Fish Merchant GUI menu
- Captain Commands
- Admiral Commands
- /tpahere: requests another player to teleport to your location